What a year 2014 was from the eCommerce front! There has not been a more exciting time at MartJack!
With so many things happening our way, we can feel the butterflies in our stomach. From gaining industry leadership in Middle East region to releasing our own Omni-channel retailing handbook, a lot of action has been happening at MartJack. Here is the short sneak peak of what we did this year:-
- Knowledge is Power: We started MartJack with a vision to empower retailers and brands with a seamless Omni-channel platform. Day in and out we are putting in energies to translate our dream into reality. In collaboration with Microsoft, we recently launched It’s Commerce Sense, an Omni-channel retailing handbook for offline retailers in India. We have got some rave reviews about handbook from industry experts such as PwC!We ideated on a consumer buying model relevant in today’s Omni-channel world– Diamond Consumer Model. This is increasingly been referenced and used by our customers. We are super focussed on building a content and knowledge driven company. We have a stellar line up of eCommerce white papers, webinars, events and other eCommerce Resources for 2015! Watch out for the carnival.
- Bigger is getting better: Our customer base is getting bigger and stronger than ever with market leaders such as Walmart, Lulu, Aramex, Univercell joining us. We have done some world-class Omni-channel innovations for our customers such as powering B2B commerce for Walmart and Tablet based InStore solution for driving sales.
- Brand. Passion and Love: We revamped our website and social media channels – linkedin, facebook, twitter, Google+. We repositioned our enterprise offering as MartJack Enterprise to reiterate our promise.
- GCC is our new home: We widened our geographical focus to the Middle East market and are strategising to truly go international in the coming years. This year belonged to Middle East region with marquee retailers such as Lulu, Aramex, Jumbo Electronics trusting us with their Omni-channel ambitions. We will continue to strengthen our market leadership position in GCC region and expand.
- Building eCommerce Product for the future: We are known for building products for the future.
- We released multilingual versions of MartJack – available in Arabic and 5 Indian languages.
- We launched one of its kind B2B commerce capabilities on the platform. Walmart has been our innovation partner in helping us with invaluable inputs for B2B avatar of the MartJack platform.
- We launched Marketplace solution for our customers. This solution offers a variety of options for a multi-seller based eCommerce idea.
- We migrated from AWS to Microsoft Azure successfully without any downtime.
- We love mobile and thus we have been working tirelessly to make MartJack a truly mobile-friendly platform. Our customers can get a responsive site and Mobile Apps on demand.
- We made our App marketplace Public with more than 25 New Apps for our customers.
- We have done integrations with many third party systems such as Tally Shoper, Capillary. This enables our customers to perform seamless Omni-channel retailing.
- Together, we can: We are working with some amazing partners across the globe such as Microsoft, Network International, Tally and First Data.
A huge thank you for all our awesome customers who trust us as their Omni-channel retail technology partner. We will continue to put our efforts into making the platform better for you in 2015.
2014 would not be the year it was without Microsoft and all our alliances partners; thanks for your support! We extend our gratitude to our mentor, B.S Nagesh (Founder TRRAIN) and Tyler Bryson (GM, Marketing, Microsoft) for joining hands in making “It’s Commerce Sense” a reality.
Lastly, I would like to thank the MartJack family for sticking through it all!
Here is to more exciting things in 2015!